.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Racing clean

It's official. I have been clean now for 7 weeks. Free and independent. Don't get me wrong, I still want it- bad. Whenever I see people in the street having it, I get cravings. But I will not fall off the bandwagon. Or is that get back on the bandwagon?? 

Either way, I have not had a zinger, big Mac, quarter pounder, whopper or a measly little cheeseburger in 7 whole weeks. Cold turkey. 

When are the hard times? Well, the worst is in Asian races, when you have been eating chicken and rice for 10 days straight and NEED two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun. But somehow I have managed to push through it. 

But I do have to draw the line somewhere and it is just in front of mcflurries and sundaes. I am only human after all. Besides, here in Germany, I have cheese and bratwurst to fill that burger void. 

My body is a temple and far better off... Probably. 

God I want a cheeseburger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment