.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

New York!

I've seen a LOT of movies. And I mean a LOT. After watching so many movies, the settings in them have become somewhat of a virtual world that I think of as more of a movie set than anything real.

Yesterday, I took a walk through midtown Manhattan and some of the things I've seen became a reality.

From the Rockefeller Building to the Trump Tower to Central Park to the Empire State Building. I felt like I was in a bit of a cinematic cliche as I said things like 'Take me to 18th and Broadway please.' and made jokes about Sex and the City as I walked down Madison Avenue.

All in all, it was a surreal feeling. New York City is one crazy and intense place and is one giant tourist attraction. In 5hrs I saw a tiny fraction of it but saw so much at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment