.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

China in Thailand

Why is China Town always considered a bit of a tourist attraction in which ever city you are in? I travelled all the way to Thailand just to end up going to check out China Town!!! Despite the endless amount of Thai culture around, I stumbled into an area that is purely there to mimick another country!

Nonetheless, I walked around and took photos of all of the Chinese buildings and architecture, fully aware of the fact that there is an almost exact replica 10km from my home in the China Town in Brisbane.

Yet, do I go and take photos there??? Of course not. China Town in Brisbane is where you go if you want to buy some crazy spice or pick up some treats from the Chinese bakery. You don't go there to take photos of buildings and Chinese culture.

Then why did I do it in another country???

No comments:

Post a Comment